Paul graduated from the University of Western Ontario in 2011 with an Honours B.A. in political science. He then obtained his J.D. from the University of Ottawa in 2016. He summered and articled with the firm and returned as an associate following his call to the Bar in 2017.
Paul's practice focuses on tort and accident benefits cases involving motor vehicle accidents. He specializes in coverage issues, property damage, examination under oaths, the License Appeal Tribunal and sharing economy issues. Paul prides himself on being dedicated to his clients' needs while producing excellent results in a cost-efficient manner.
Paul has appeared regularly before the Ontario Superior Court of Justice. He also has experience handling Small Claims and License Appeal Tribunal matters.
During law school, Paul completed a semester at Comenius University Faculty of Law in Bratislava, Slovakia as part of the University of Ottawa's International Exchange Program.
Paul enjoys European travel, indulging in Toronto's food scene and improving his skills as a DJ.
- 19-003389 v. TD General Insurance Nov 12, 2020
- 19-004068 v. Aviva General Insurance Co. Aug 12, 2020
- 19-003389 v. TD General Insurance Co. Jul 23, 2020
- 19-001699 v. Aviva Insurance Co. Jun 15, 2020
- 18-006204 v. Certas Home and Auto Insurance Co. Mar 30, 2020
- 19-000031 v. Certas Direct Insurance Co. Mar 19, 2020
- 19-000099 v. Certas Direct Insurance Jan 28, 2020
- 19-006204 v. Certas Home and Auto Insurance Co. Nov 29, 2019
- 18-007475 v. Certas Home and Auto Insurance Co. Aug 28, 2019
- 18-003435 v. Aviva Insurance Canada Jun 21, 2019
- 18-001970 v. Aviva Insurance Canada Jun 06, 2019
- Basit v. Economical Mutual Insurance Co. (Endorsement) Dec 20, 2017