Lauren graduated from Queen’s University in 2014 with a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Sociology, with a minor in Political Studies. She then obtained her LL.B from Queen’s University Belfast, in Northern Ireland in 2017. Lauren was called to the bar in 2020.
Prior to joining ZTGH, Lauren articled and practiced at a prominent Toronto Plaintiff personal injury firm, where she received hands on experience in both tort and accident benefits claims. Lauren has appeared before the Superior Court of Justice and Small Claims Court on a wide variety of motions, and has drafted several written hearing submissions for License Appeal Tribunal disputes. She has also assisted on trial preparations for tort claims before the Superior Court of Justice.
Lauren joined ZTGH in 2021. She practices primarily in accident benefits, but also enjoys working on tort claims, examinations under oath, priority disputes, suspected fraud claims, and estates litigation files.
Lauren takes pride in her detailed and accurate research and written advocacy. She has a client-focused approach to her practice, resulting in exceptional and efficient results for her clients.
During law school, Lauren’s research on product liability was published in The Student Law Journal of the Queen’s University of Belfast. She also took part in the Victims’ Rights Working Group in law school, where she analysed and drafted opinions on cases before the International Criminal Court.
When not practicing law, Lauren enjoys competitive figure skating, travelling, and exploring the many small towns around Ontario.
- Mohamed v. Aviva General Insurance, 2022 ONLAT 19-010069/AABS Jul 28, 2022
- Liu v. Aviva General Insurance Company, 2022 ONLAT 20-009583/AABS Jun 20, 2022
- Baker v. Aviva General Insurance, 2022 ONLAT 20-0077082022 Apr 19, 2022
- Virk v. Aviva Gerneral Insurance Co. ONLAT, 19-007112 Feb 16, 2022
- Bowen v. Aviva Insurance Co., 2022 ONLAT 20-011934 Feb 08, 2022
- Baker v. Aviva General Insurance, 2021 ONLAT 20-007705 Dec 21, 2021
- Lee v. Aviva Insurance Co. 2021, ONLAT 20-006110 Oct 27, 2021