Jonathan received from the University of Toronto his Bachelor of Arts in literature and history and earned a Master’s degree in American history from Ohio University. He received his law degree from Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio and is a member of the Illinois bar. Jonathan was called to the Ontario bar in 2013.
Jonathan’s practice focuses on litigating accident benefits and tort claims involving motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls and claims for disability benefits. Jonathan also has experience in class action litigation. He has advocated for clients before the Ontario Superior Court of Justice and the Ontario Divisional Court.
Jonathan takes pride in meeting the needs of clients promptly and achieving superior results in litigation with thorough preparation and effective advocacy. During law school, Jonathan was the managing editor of Health Matrix: Journal of Law and Medicine. He also clerked at the Milton A. Kramer legal aid clinic where he litigated fraud claims.
Outside of his litigation practice, Jonathan enjoys playing tennis, hiking and reading Canadian and American history.
- Ngoc My Ly v. Aviva General Insurance, 2022 ONLAT 20-012558/AABS Sep 09, 2022
- Watts v. Aviva General Insurance 2022 ONLAT 20-008249/AABS Mar 16, 2022
- Opoku v. Jevco Insurance, 2021 ONLAT 20-003302 Dec 15, 2021
- Shea v. Aviva Insurance Co., 2021 ONLAT 20-006611 Oct 27, 2021
- Micu v. The Personal Insurance Co., 2021 ONLAT 20-006746 Oct 19, 2021